2017 Event Dates:
Duryea Hillclimb---- August 19-20, 2017
- For the entry form click
here (MS Word document)
here (PDF document)
- Online Registration Opens 24-July-2017 1:00 AM EST on
DURYEA HILLCLIMB STAND-BY REGULATIONS
1. The Duryea Hillclimb is capped at 110 entries.
2. A confirmed entry is an entry paid in full. No refunds will be made after August 9
3. Stand-by entries will be taken and assigned a stand-by number by their
4. order of appearance at registration or by their postmark if mailed (must be paid in full at time of registration - and will be refunded if not allowed to run).
5. Stand-bys will be called (in the pit area only) by their assigned number.
6. A no show, by a confirmed entry by NOON Saturday (except by prior arrangement), is a no show for the event and a stand-by will be substituted. At the time a stand-by is used the no show will be assigned the next stand-by number in sequence and can run only if that stand-by number is reached.
Friday, August 18 5:00 - 9:00 PM Registration and Tech Inspection at the FIRE TOWER on top of the mountain
***NOVICES: Mandatory registration and Tech Inspection
Saturday, August 19 7:00 AM - 12:00PM Registration - Vendor Area along Pit Road.
Tech Inspection at Pit Spaces
8:00 AM Sharp MANDATORY: All Novices bring cars to the Start Line and be fully dressed in race gear. Prepare for Novice Meeting and group tour of course
8:30 AM Sharp Mandatory Driver's Meeting at the Start Line. Roll Call will be taken
8:45-9:30 AM Hill open for novice touring/familiarization run
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (?) Timed Runs - as many as conditions and time allows. Lunch break approximately at noon
PARTY - 6 PM approximately. A benefit auction will be held. Please donate an item or bid with enthusiasm.
Sunday, August 20 8:30 AM Sharp Mandatory Driver's Meeting at Start Line
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (?) Timed Runs - as many as conditions and time allows. Lunch break approximately at noon
5:00 approximately Awards presentations at Tower after hill clean-up is complete
RUN GROUPS: (subject to change- any changes will be announced at the Driver's Meeting)
GROUP 1: STREET PREPARED, STREET MOD, TOURING, IMPROVED TOURING, AMERICAN SEDAN, SPEC MIATA, VINTAGE, HISTORIC, RALLY, SE
GROUP 2: SPORTS RACER, P-1, P-2 SPEC RACER, SPECIALS, SOLO V, ALL FORMULA CARS, GT, PRODUCTION, SUPER PRODUCTION, SUPER TOURING, ME