2018 Event Dates:
Duryea Hillclimb---- August 18-19, 2018
- For the entry form click
here (PDF document)
here (Word document)
- Online Registration Opens 30-July-2018 1:00 AM EST and Closes 11-August-2018 11:00 PM EST on
DURYEA HILLCLIMB STAND-BY REGULATIONS
1. The Duryea Hillclimb is capped at 100 entries.
2. A confirmed entry is an entry paid in full. No refunds will be made after August 8
3. Stand-by entries will be taken and assigned a stand-by number by their
4. order of appearance at registration or by their postmark if mailed (must be paid in full at time of registration - and will be refunded if not allowed to run).
5. Stand-bys will be called (in the pit area only) by their assigned number.
6. A no show, by a confirmed entry by NOON Saturday (except by prior arrangement), is a no show for the event and a stand-by will be substituted. At the time a stand-by is used the no show will be assigned the next stand-by number in sequence and can run only if that stand-by number is reached.
Friday, August 17 5:00 - 8:00 PM Registration and Tech Inspection at the FIRE TOWER on top of the mountain
***NOVICES: Mandatory registration and Tech Inspection
Saturday, August 18 7:00 AM - 12:00PM Registration - Vendor Area along Pit Road.
Tech Inspection at Pit Spaces
8:00 AM Sharp MANDATORY: All Novices bring cars to the Start Line and be fully dressed in race gear. Prepare for Novice Meeting and group tour of course
8:30 AM Sharp Mandatory Driver's Meeting at the Start Line. Roll Call will be taken
8:45-9:30 AM Hill open for novice touring/familiarization run
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (?) Timed Runs - as many as conditions and time allows. Lunch break approximately at noon
PARTY - 6 PM approximately. A benefit auction will be held. Please donate an item or bid with enthusiasm.
Sunday, August 19 8:30 AM Sharp Mandatory Driver's Meeting at Start Line
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (?) Timed Runs - as many as conditions and time allows. Lunch break approximately at noon
5:00 approximately Awards presentations at Tower after hill clean-up is complete
RUN GROUPS: (subject to change- any changes will be announced at the Driver's Meeting)
GROUP 1: STREET PREPARED, STREET MOD, TOURING, IMPROVED TOURING, AMERICAN SEDAN, SPEC MIATA, VINTAGE, HISTORIC, RALLY, SE
GROUP 2: SPORTS RACER, P-1, P-2 SPEC RACER, SPECIALS, SOLO V, ALL FORMULA CARS, GT, PRODUCTION, SUPER PRODUCTION, SUPER TOURING, ME
Competition is from approximately 9am-4pm both days.
Public Parking is in city park, adjacent to the the starting line, and is free.
Admission is by voluntary donation to Pagoda Skyline Inc.
There will again be a Shuttle Bus for spectators to take up and down the hill. Rider-ship is by voluntary donation to flagpole fund.
There are bleachers at the following locations:
- Between turns 2 and 3
- Between turns 7 and 8
See below for details on the course.